DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gorilla Glue (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/366030-gorilla-glue.html)

[email protected] January 3rd 14 05:06 PM

Gorilla Glue

For several years I have stored bottle of Gorilla glue in my freezer.
It only comes out of the freezer when I want to glue something. I warm
the bottle in my hand until the glue can be applied and then it goes
back into the freezer. Apparently I have a life time supply for small
glue jobs.

Michael A. Terrell January 3rd 14 06:50 PM

Gorilla Glue

wrote:

For several years I have stored bottle of Gorilla glue in my freezer.
It only comes out of the freezer when I want to glue something. I warm
the bottle in my hand until the glue can be applied and then it goes
back into the freezer. Apparently I have a life time supply for small
glue jobs.

That depends on how often your Gorilla needs glued. ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Tom Gardner[_6_] January 3rd 14 08:29 PM

Gorilla Glue

For several years I have stored bottle of Gorilla glue in my freezer.
It only comes out of the freezer when I want to glue something. I warm
the bottle in my hand until the glue can be applied and then it goes
back into the freezer. Apparently I have a life time supply for small
glue jobs.

That depends on how often your Gorilla needs glued. ;-)

And, you can empathize because of your sticky monkey?

Michael A. Terrell January 3rd 14 08:45 PM

Gorilla Glue

Tom Gardner wrote:

For several years I have stored bottle of Gorilla glue in my freezer.
It only comes out of the freezer when I want to glue something. I warm
the bottle in my hand until the glue can be applied and then it goes
back into the freezer. Apparently I have a life time supply for small
glue jobs.

That depends on how often your Gorilla needs glued. ;-)

And, you can empathize because of your sticky monkey?

What monkey?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.