DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CNC--Woodworking (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/365814-re-cnc-woodworking.html)

[email protected] December 29th 13 02:51 PM

CNC--Woodworking

On Wednesday, September 13, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone have experience with any CNC Woodworking machinery? I would like to know if there are any reliable products that don't cost an arm and a leg.

I recently purchased a CNC Shark Black Diamond Edition from Rockler.com. It came with a very good software package (Vectric, Vcarve Pro 7,Cut 3D, Control Panel 1.5 and 2.0)and the support from Next-Wave the producer of the machine has been excellent. X-24" X Y-24" X Z-7". I am not connected with any of the above named company's, I am a small woodworking shop in Maine.