DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is it? Set 523 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/365164-re-what-set-523-a.html)

Northe[_2_] December 12th 13 02:50 PM

What is it? Set 523

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:19:50 AM UTC-7, Rob H. wrote:
Someone would like to find out the purpose of a hole in the wall of their

basement, inside and outside photos of it along with a description are below.

I believe it is a feedthrough for old-fashioned 300-ohm television transmission line.

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 12th 13 04:13 PM

What is it? Set 523

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 06:50:25 -0800 (PST), Northe
wrote:

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:19:50 AM UTC-7, Rob H. wrote:
Someone would like to find out the purpose of a hole in the wall of their

basement, inside and outside photos of it along with a description are below.

I believe it is a feedthrough for old-fashioned 300-ohm television transmission line.

Ayup.

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Paul Drahn December 12th 13 06:06 PM

What is it? Set 523

wrote:

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 3:19:50 AM UTC-7, Rob H. wrote:
Someone would like to find out the purpose of a hole in the wall of their

basement, inside and outside photos of it along with a description are below.

I believe it is a feedthrough for old-fashioned 300-ohm television transmission line.

Ayup.

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

My vote, as well!
Paul