DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I'm beyond disgusted with Mark Wieber lying about Cliff Huprich's death. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/364294-im-beyond-disgusted-mark-wieber-lying-about-cliff-huprichs-death.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] November 20th 13 09:22 PM

I'm beyond disgusted with Mark Wieber lying about Cliff Huprich's death.

I knew how sick Cliff Huprich was. It took me many years to figure it out. I knew it because of how Cliff acted. Cliff wasn't that hard to read once I realized something was very wrong with how desperate he was to discredit everything I said. As some correctly noted, Cliff didn't have a lot of respect for machinists who he felt superior to. That was another sign to me that something was really wrong. Cliff Huprich had a lot of talent for programming difficult parts with APT and was very good with math. He was a very smart man in many ways. I finally realized that Cliff was so angry because he had lost his health and his livelihood over many years. Usenet was easy work for Cliff and helped him forget about the pain he was in. I began to suspect Cliff was sick and suffering and I started to ignore him when I realized this was the best way to handle him and prove what I suspected. I did it for years and Cliff's anger toward me only increased. It was only then I knew for sure what was wrong with Cliff because without me engaging him he found other sources to vent has tremendous anger at being sick and having his livelihood taken away.

Today I called his sister in Georgia and told her about Mark Wieber continuing to imply that he had Cliff Huprich killed. I did Wieber a favor and didn't mention his name. Cliff's sister understood that I wanted the record set straight about why Cliff really died. His sister is an extremely nice person who comes from a very difficult family. That should surprise no one. She offered to post here and set the record straight about the many illnesses Cliff suffered from. If she doesn't (she's not a Usenet person) I'm going to set the record straight and end another one of Mark Wieber's many lies.

Anyone have a problem with me telling the truth about what really caused Cliff Huprich to die and why he passed away or do we want to let another one Mark Wiebers many lies go unchallenged by specifics?

Cliff Huprich hated me more than anyone else. In the end, I found because I understood why Cliff Huprich was so angry and because I became so confident in my own skill set and beliefs that I wasn't angry any longer at Cliff Huprich.

Cliff only made me stronger, more resolved and more confident in myself and my abilities. I will never have the talents Cliff Hurprich had for APT or math but I sure as hell know modern CADCAM much better than he did because his failing heath caused him to stop trying to keep up and he lost touch with how CADCAM technology had changed.