DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   If Altavoz was still posting here... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/363523-if-altavoz-still-posting-here.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] October 30th 13 08:25 AM

If Altavoz was still posting here...

it would be far more entertaining than Mark Wieber and his clique of idiots. Makes me sorry I missed the Altavoz days.

Jim Wilkins[_2_] October 30th 13 12:33 PM

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
it would be far more entertaining than Mark Wieber and his clique of
idiots. Makes me sorry I missed the Altavoz days.

You could entertain yourself with the sound of an air wrench hammering
on your lathe spindle.

Gunner Asch[_6_] October 30th 13 05:34 PM

If Altavoz was still posting here...

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:33:22 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
it would be far more entertaining than Mark Wieber and his clique of
idiots. Makes me sorry I missed the Altavoz days.

You could entertain yourself with the sound of an air wrench hammering
on your lathe spindle.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---

jon_banquer[_2_] October 30th 13 08:15 PM

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:33:22 AM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

it would be far more entertaining than Mark Wieber and his clique of

idiots. Makes me sorry I missed the Altavoz days.

You could entertain yourself with the sound of an air wrench hammering

on your lathe spindle.

Lets not forget Altavoz heaping praise on Century welders. Century was finally put out of their misery when Lincoln purchased them in 2003. I've never seen any product from Century I though was good. More like total garbage.

Jim Wilkins[_2_] October 30th 13 11:14 PM

If Altavoz was still posting here...

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

Lets not forget Altavoz heaping praise on Century welders. Century
was finally put out of their misery when Lincoln purchased them in
2003. I've never seen any product from Century I though was good.
More like total garbage.

My (Century) Tote-Mig was OK after I tore it apart and re-engineered
it. Although it's rated for only 75A the nuclear-certified
night-school instructor could make good one-pass welds joining 3/16"
plate with it.

The impact wrench was Altavoz' suggestion to loosen a tight lathe
chuck. It was NOT well received.

Cross-Slide November 2nd 13 04:27 PM

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:14:30 PM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

Lets not forget Altavoz heaping praise on Century welders. Century

was finally put out of their misery when Lincoln purchased them in

2003. I've never seen any product from Century I though was good.

More like total garbage.

My (Century) Tote-Mig was OK after I tore it apart and re-engineered

it. Although it's rated for only 75A the nuclear-certified

night-school instructor could make good one-pass welds joining 3/16"

plate with it.

The impact wrench was Altavoz' suggestion to loosen a tight lathe

chuck. It was NOT well received.

Long before Altavoz, there was Fabio.

For the Old timers to reminisce about...

jon_banquer[_2_] November 3rd 13 06:34 AM

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:14:30 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

Lets not forget Altavoz heaping praise on Century welders. Century

was finally put out of their misery when Lincoln purchased them in

2003. I've never seen any product from Century I though was good.

More like total garbage.

My (Century) Tote-Mig was OK after I tore it apart and re-engineered

it. Although it's rated for only 75A the nuclear-certified

night-school instructor could make good one-pass welds joining 3/16"

plate with it.

The impact wrench was Altavoz' suggestion to loosen a tight lathe

chuck. It was NOT well received.

Altavoz had to be more entertaining than iggy appealing for help to suckers or reading yet another Mark Wieber lie.