DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Half a success (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/362117-half-success.html)

Snag's Shop[_2_] September 16th 13 11:14 PM

Half a success

The new rods will be here by friday . This wouldn't be so important to me if
I didn't need that compressor . Tomorrow I start foundation work diggin'
.... on the first phase of our home up here in the woods . I ain't a
youngster any more , every nail I can will be driven by air instead of
muscle .
As my wife says , a 25' camping trailer is a great place for ONE to live
Snag
out in
the shop

Stormin Mormon[_10_] September 17th 13 10:56 AM

Half a success --- Snag is building a house!

Best wishes. I'd offer to loan you one, or help repair,
if I could. I know that pounding nails with a hammer
sure can make for a sore arm for a longtime. I hope the
parts arrive soon, and they are exact fit for you.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Tom Gardner[_6_] September 17th 13 02:51 PM

Half a success

On 9/16/2013 6:14 PM, Snag's Shop wrote:
The new rods will be here by friday . This wouldn't be so important to me if
I didn't need that compressor . Tomorrow I start foundation work diggin'
... on the first phase of our home up here in the woods . I ain't a
youngster any more , every nail I can will be driven by air instead of
muscle .
As my wife says , a 25' camping trailer is a great place for ONE to live
Snag
out in
the shop

I hope for the best luck for you! PICTURES!