Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Plea for Caution From Russia

Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...?src=twr&_r=2&
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No.
Yes.

Sad, when Communist leaders counsel the US president,
and I side with the Communist.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/11/2013 9:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...?src=twr&_r=2&

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:48:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

No.
Yes.

Sad, when Communist leaders counsel the US president,
and I side with the Communist.

Putin is playing rope-a-dope. He appears to have roped you.

--
Ed Huntress

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 9/11/2013 9:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...?src=twr&_r=2&

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Cheer them on? Drop in some more ammo?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/12/2013 12:06 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Essentially we have a situation in Syria where our enemies are killing
our enemies. There is no scenario with a probable outcome of a Syria
favorable to US interests. It is not in our interest to do anything with
regards to Syria.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message

...There is no scenario with a probable outcome of a Syria
favorable to US interests. ...

Sure there is, Turkey recovers its lost territory. That's no more
outrageous than the Muslim claim to the former Al Andalus in Spain.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...tion-of-spain/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

No.
Yes.

Sad, when Communist leaders counsel the US president,
and I side with the Communist.

Putin is playing rope-a-dope. He appears to have roped you.

What Putin said is just common sense, looking through smoke and
mirrors.

It sure sounds like it. Or he's made it sound like it.

I heard some analysts this morning say that Putin's purpose here is a
delaying tactic. That's why Assad agreed so quickly; he thinks he can
crush the rebels if Russia can hold off attacks by the West and by
other players in the Middle East.

This is exactly right. He wants to crush the rebels. And he wants to
give up chemical weapons to make sure that he is not attacked by the
US. This is the common understanding.

The reason why the US wanted to get involved is that Assad was
winning.

But the Russians have already laid out the process and the schedule.
It will be some time next year before it's concluded, and there are
likely to be prolonged negotiations over how Assad will allow
inspections, and actually turn over his chemical weapons -- if he
ever really does.

Our State Dept. and President know all this, of course. It's a big
diplomatic game. But we couldn't possibly reject it. We'll just have
to play it as best we can.

The point to remember, is that neither side in Syria is our friend.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:06:22 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...?src=twr&_r=2&

Time for my answers:

I don't trust Putin at all. Because I have zero trust for him I disregard his advice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdBF5...ature=youtu.be
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:04:49 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:06:22 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...?src=twr&_r=2&

Time for my answers:

I don't trust Putin at all. Because I have zero trust for him I disregard his advice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdBF5...ature=youtu.be

As Garry Kasparov tweeted:

"To adapt a famous line, when someone like Putin starts talking about peace it's time to release the safety on your revolver."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:48:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

No.
Yes.

Sad, when Communist leaders counsel the US president,
and I side with the Communist.

.
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 9/11/2013 9:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...-caution-from-

russia-on-syria.html?src=twr&_r=2&

Review your history. Putin is G. W. Bush's true friend and soul mate.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/12/2013 10:44 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:48:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

No.
Yes.

Sad, when Communist leaders counsel the US president,
and I side with the Communist.

.
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 9/11/2013 9:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...-caution-from-

russia-on-syria.html?src=twr&_r=2&

Review your history. Putin is G. W. Bush's true friend and soul mate.

Stupid and unknowing and illiterate comment.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Naah, you rack the slide on your revolver. Don't
you know any thing?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/12/2013 9:17 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

As Garry Kasparov tweeted:

"To adapt a famous line, when someone like Putin starts

talking about peace it's time to release the safety on
your revolver."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/13/2013 1:12 AM, Carol Kinsey Goman wrote:
On 9/12/2013 10:44 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:48:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

No.
Yes.

Sad, when Communist leaders counsel the US president,
and I side with the Communist.

.
Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 9/11/2013 9:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
Do you trust, Putin? Is this good advice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...-caution-from-

russia-on-syria.html?src=twr&_r=2&

Review your history. Putin is G. W. Bush's true friend and soul mate.

Stupid and unknowing and illiterate comment.

I disagree, Carol, your comment isn't illiterate, but the rest is what
we've come to expect from you.

David

OT, Plea for help. Looking for brass DC brush holder outfit Jon Anderson Metalworking 1 September 8th 07 11:59 PM
OT-Abramoff plea deal fallout Hawke Metalworking 43 January 9th 06 05:23 AM
OT EMS Plea George Woodworking 0 October 29th 04 11:19 PM
Fwd: Plea from my Father-in-law Ikie Cabolacov Metalworking 4 July 30th 04 11:54 PM
Phone Line Problem - Plea barry martin Home Repair 1 July 3rd 04 03:09 PM