DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT-Corporate Oligopoly (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/361760-ot-corporate-oligopoly.html)

azotic[_4_] September 5th 13 12:51 AM

OT-Corporate Oligopoly

Pretty much explains the purpose of deregulation.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExtremelyDecentFilms

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

Harold & Susan Vordos September 5th 13 10:03 AM

OT-Corporate Oligopoly

"azotic" wrote in message
Pretty much explains the purpose of deregulation.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExtremelyDecentFilms

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

That likely explains the attitude I've been shown by TDS with their 5 Mpbs
claim, but their realistic 1227 kbps performance.

I wonder how they'd feel if this was considered by the attorneys general of
the states? Isn't that false advertising?

Harold