DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   making wire gears for art projects (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/360828-making-wire-gears-art-projects.html)

Eli the Bearded August 9th 13 05:22 AM

making wire gears for art projects

About three minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UNz-ayzrE

Artist Arthur Ganson showing his method of making wire gears.

Elijah
------
was looking for Arthur Ganson sculpture videos

Larry Jaques[_4_] August 9th 13 06:39 AM

making wire gears for art projects

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013 04:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Eli the Bearded
wrote:

About three minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UNz-ayzrE

Artist Arthur Ganson showing his method of making wire gears.

Elijah
------
was looking for Arthur Ganson sculpture videos

He's the guy with the weirdass walking chair, isn't he?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-xx-tnxgKM g

--
They must find it difficult,
those who have taken authority as truth,

Glenn Lyford August 9th 13 02:22 PM

On Friday, August 9, 2013 1:39:25 AM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 9 Aug 2013 04:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Eli the Bearded wrote:
About three minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UNz-ayzrE
Artist Arthur Ganson showing his method of making wire gears.
Elijah
------
was looking for Arthur Ganson sculpture videos

He's the guy with the weirdass walking chair, isn't he?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-xx-tnxgKM g

Yep. He has links to all his videos (as well as his DVD) on his website: www.arthurganson.com
The DVD has the "making gears" bit, too. Was using it regularly to keep the
nephews entertained whenever they stopped by, and I'd usually find my brother-in-law watching it too.

--Glenn Lyford