Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Racin' Mowers

Anybody here have any experience with hoppin' up the engines ? I've been
asked to mill .045" of one from and OHV motor , don't know the brand . One
thing O found after I clamped it to the mill table , the area over by the
pushrod area is about .005 down from the area around the piston . No obvious
difference in the appearance of the original milling looks like about a 10
or 12 inch face mill on the surface .
If this guy likes my work , there are 4 or 5 more who want the same thing
done . I guess you could call this redneck racin' in it's most basic form .

--
Snag

Toro mowers Steve B[_13_] Home Repair 19 May 4th 12 08:39 AM
Why does anyone still use gas mowers/trimmers? Mat Home Repair 53 August 3rd 10 04:08 AM
Lawn mowers under $300? [email protected] Home Repair 16 May 14th 09 09:49 PM
What do you think of Dixie Chopper mowers? dean Home Repair 6 April 12th 07 05:23 PM
Snapper Walk Behind Mowers?? m Ransley Home Repair 5 April 4th 05 08:15 PM