DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Black violence increasing and hidden by media (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/359560-re-black-violence-increasing-hidden-media.html)

RangersSuck July 3rd 13 04:55 PM

Black violence increasing and hidden by media

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 11:16:12 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

The poor ******* is on welfare and doesnt work. An OWS member
extradanaire

Gunner, currently rebuilding a lathe for resale..and its 109F
today....cringe

No. Gunner, currently posting more drivel on usenet and lying about rebuilding a lathe for resale.

whoyakidding's ghost July 3rd 13 05:46 PM

Black violence increasing and hidden by media

On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:55:37 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 11:16:12 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

The poor ******* is on welfare and doesnt work. An OWS member
extradanaire

Gunner, currently rebuilding a lathe for resale..and its 109F
today....cringe

No. Gunner, currently posting more drivel on usenet and lying about rebuilding a lathe for resale.

He says it's up to readers to disprove his claims. After all, he could
be posting via Google Glass while he's wielding that can of spray
paint. Don't forget, he says he's an expert multitasker. We could read
the details about his amazing abilities if only we had access to the
articles that were written about his 165 IQ. :) He should be
publishing THOSE instead of crap he reads on crackpot web sites. I
guess his team of cyber wieners is too busy to look up the articles
for him.