DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does TMT actually own any tools. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/356654-re-does-tmt-actually-own-any-tools.html)

Tom Gardner[_6_] May 20th 13 08:20 PM

Does TMT actually own any tools.

On 5/11/2013 9:06 PM, wrote:
On May 11, 5:05 pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Waiting for that proof of ownership...

TMT

So first list all the tools you have and provide proof of ownership
for each tool.

Should be real easy for you. You never provide any answers to on
topic questions, so my guess is that you do not actually own any
tools and do not know how anything works. So just admit you do not
have any tools , and that one would be too many.

Dan

Makes you wonder what name he uses on the Gay news groups...
Too_Many_Assholes? Of course, that's the name we all use for him here!