DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hardinge bearing numbers... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/355607-hardinge-bearing-numbers.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 24th 13 07:08 AM

Hardinge bearing numbers...

Im rebearing my HLV-H threading gearbox..and before I pull it
apart..does anyone have the bearing numbers?

Its something of a complicated bitch..and I want to pull a
section...replace the bearings, reinstall and then do the next
section.

There are about 10 bearings of the same size..and 3 more that are
different. I have some..some of the bearing numbers..but all my data
sheets give the Hardinge part #..not the actual bearing number.

Anyone have a list of those bearing numbers? Ill order them from
VXB.com

Gunner