DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy a single piece of straight wire? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/355555-re-where-buy-single-piece-straight-wire.html)

[email protected] April 22nd 13 08:20 PM

Where to buy a single piece of straight wire?

On Apr 22, 1:08*pm, John Doe wrote:

It is for lengthening the throttle cable on a grass trimmer that I'm
using for a project. I tried straightening a wire, but it needs to be
perfectly straight so that it doesn't act like a spring. Under
stress, the engine sputters rhythmically. I'm sure it's the wire
acting like a spring.

Then I will need to find a sheath, but I will go for the wire first.

Thanks.

How about the throttle cable and sheath used on Lawn movers etc.

Dan

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 23rd 13 01:24 AM

Where to buy a single piece of straight wire?

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:20:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

used on Lawn movers etc.

Dan

Might want to raise that blade a smidge.....