Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone want a Darex E85/90 endmill sharpener?

Im digging through my Stuff once again...shrug

I found a Darex endmill sharpener in so so condition. No collets, but
the motor turns freely and I cant see any missing parts. On the Darex
stand.

This is what they look like:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAREX-E-85-E...-/121071469923

Mine however...isnt as pretty.

Paint is ok, but its rusty. The airglide cylinder is just fine..but
all the bits that are black oxided in the above picture is rusy.
Nothing fatal but its not "pretty"

Take off all the black bits, hit em with a fine wire wheel, get off
the rust and voila..you got an endmill sharpener.

Anyone interested? Swap, trade, very small money..guns, etc etc

I figure its worth to me..somewhere in the order of $300 or so. The
above machine is worth $2k to him. Id be happy to meet on the close
side of the scale (Grin)

Best offers gladly considered!!

I have a KO Lee with all the goodies..so really...really really dont
need this thing. And I really dont want to clean it up. Getting old
and lazy..or got simply too damned much to do as it is. Shrug

Gunner

1. Lie