DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   From the Owners of McMillan Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/353762-re-owners-mcmillan-mfg-phoenix-arizona.html)

d32 March 5th 13 06:41 PM

From the Owners of McMillan Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona

On Monday, March 4, 2013 10:18:27 AM UTC-8, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2013 10:38 PM, Richard wrote: On 3/2/2013 8:47 AM, CanopyCo wrote: I find it very difficult to believe that a bank would turn down business due to the political beliefs of one of its executives instead of the beliefs of the majority of its stockholders. Cite please. YOU really need to get out more... So, you *can't* offer any evidence on which your belief is based. In other words, the belief is irrational.

I have worked with Kelly on a proposal. I have nothing but respect for him and his company. He went out of his way to act ethically and I would love to work with him again. Too bad we lost the proposal.
I wonder if BOA would turn away business from a defense contactor like locMart ?