DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   1776 History Cruise (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/353013-1776-history-cruise.html)

[email protected] February 13th 13 09:52 PM

1776 History Cruise

I am the coordinator of the 1776 History Cruise which will be sailing from New York on Sept. 14th. This is a fund raising cruise and donations will go to Fraunces Tavern Museum which sustained quite a lot of damage from Hurricane Sandy.

Fraunces Tavern is the location where George Washington gave his farewell speech to the Continental Army. We feel it is imperative to preserve this valuable historic landmark.

Our speaker on this cruise is the well-known author and speaker, John Nagy. He will be presenting onboard and acting as tour guide on some fun excursions in ports of call.

Our website is www.1776historycruise.com

If you would like to help save this historic landmark for current and future generations of Americans, please go to the website and contact me

Thank you, Carol Cipriano

Stormin Mormon[_7_] February 14th 13 10:28 PM

1776 History Cruise

You can probably get a really good rate on
Carnival. Bring a flashlight, some canned food,
and a camping toilet.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org