DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I'm looking a good guys to make fun and many more. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/352396-im-looking-good-guys-make-fun-many-more.html)

[email protected] January 29th 13 12:02 AM

I'm looking a good guys to make fun and many more.

Hi,
Thanks to you for read my post. I hope you're the one I am looking for.
Could you please register for free at http://tinyurl.com/bh56b5s
once you have done that please add me your profile ID sweetie. It's
important that you sign up so you will see there my other photos and full
profile with cell number. I hope you're not 60 yrs old..............

Your Friend
Miss Lily

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 29th 13 12:59 AM

I'm looking a good guys to make fun and many more.

Hey, wow, a single female google grouper.
Hey, sweets, I'm 82, no teeth left, and bald.
I've got bad breath, a flea bitten cat, and
I like to go bowling barefoot. Maybe we can
get together and compare laxatives, and
secure under garments?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus