DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Speaking of welding tables (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/351404-speaking-welding-tables.html)

Howard Beal January 7th 13 04:32 PM

Speaking of welding tables

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/3523289800.html

Its a nice idea, a scaled down version could be
very usefull. Who ever built that one spent a lot
time on that project. To bad they let it get so
rusty. Seems to be well thought-out.

Best Regards
Tom.

Steve B[_13_] January 7th 13 04:51 PM

Speaking of welding tables

"Howard Beal" wrote in message
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/3523289800.html

Its a nice idea, a scaled down version could be
very usefull. Who ever built that one spent a lot
time on that project. To bad they let it get so
rusty. Seems to be well thought-out.

Best Regards
Tom.

Basically how I have built my tables. Open spaces with rails at commonly
spaced intervals. Right angle corners. I do like the combination of flat
area, too. That would make my current table much larger, tho. Might make a
separate table of flat plate, as sometimes I find that useful.

Steve

Gunner[_7_] January 7th 13 07:29 PM

Speaking of welding tables

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:32:50 -0800, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/3523289800.html

Its a nice idea, a scaled down version could be
very usefull. Who ever built that one spent a lot
time on that project. To bad they let it get so
rusty. Seems to be well thought-out.

Best Regards
Tom.

Assuming it stays square and flat.