DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I get a manual for a Safety-Kleen 250 parts washer? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/347456-where-can-i-get-manual-safety-kleen-250-parts-washer.html)

Gunner[_7_] October 8th 12 05:21 AM

Where can I get a manual for a Safety-Kleen 250 parts washer?

I dont see them on their website any longer so evidently they arent
making them anymore.

I need a technicians manual for mine. And any actual hands on data I
can find for it. Its started 'beeping" every 10 minutes or so. Im sure
the solvent resevior is low..its a recycling system parts washer and
it doesnt heat up either. All the fuses are ok, but there is a big
1/3hp motor located at the bottom of the unit that seems to be very
hard to turn by hand..and as far as I know..its never run.

anyone have a Safety-Kleen guy I can get a techs manual from?

Thanks!

Gunner, who is busy redoing his shop and yard facilities

--
Adde cruorem stultitiae, atque ignem gladio scruta
To your folly add bloodshed, and stir the fire with the sword (Horace)

Rmwar December 8th 17 01:18 AM

Where can I get a manual for a Safety-Kleen 250 parts washer?

replying to Gunner, Rmwar wrote:
Just wondering if this was ever resolved? Seem to be having an issue with ours
and can not find any information online about it.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...er-556128-.htm

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 11th 17 12:46 PM

Where can I get a manual for a Safety-Kleen 250 parts washer?

On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 01:18:02 GMT, Rmwar
wrote:

replying to Gunner, Rmwar wrote:
Just wondering if this was ever resolved? Seem to be having an issue with ours
and can not find any information online about it.

No...I never did solve it. I gave the unit away. Shrug

---