Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Scrap value of large electric motors, vs. small motors

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/29/2012 8:36 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:
I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

If it works (?) it's worth a hell of a lot more than scrap value!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Richard wrote:

On 9/29/2012 8:36 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:
I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

If it works (?) it's worth a hell of a lot more than scrap value!

Scrap value tomorrow vs. as-is value in 18 months of searching for the
right buyer and tripping over 14,000# of it daily in the warehouse...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Richard wrote:
On 9/29/2012 8:36 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:
I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

If it works (?) it's worth a hell of a lot more than scrap value!

Who needs a 100 HP motor generator making 417 Hertz?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/29/2012 10:09 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Richard wrote:

[...]

LOL, ok, point taken.

I just hate to see good machinery scrapped.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Pete C. wrote:

Richard wrote:

[...]

And not finding any buyer in the end.

There is a lot of fun components inside, four size 3 motor starters in
each units, two large circuit breakers per unit etc.

I will bring them in on the semi in a few days.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Just a thought,

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus23622" wrote in message

Who needs a 100 HP motor generator making 417 Hertz?

The millitary of course, lots of 400hz stuff out there.
Mostly found in aircraft.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus23622 wrote:

Who needs a 100 HP motor generator making 417 Hertz?

Ah, yes, I thought they might be of this flavor.
Well, see my previous post. not sure if NASA or the like
can use 417 Hz output, that was probably for IBM mainframes.
But, I worked at NASA Wallops Station for a couple years, and
they had several Air Force radar dishes (in the 60-foot class)
that were on hydraulic servo mounts. They ran off 400 Hz
power, and even the hydraulic pumps ran off 400 Hz motors, so
there was a colossal motor-alternator set for the system.
There are probably other outfits that test aircraft stuff
like fuel pumps and whatnot that could use serious M-G
sets like this.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Just a thought,

Jon

NASA would not buy from me, that's the problem.

Based on my most brutally honest evaluation, these units, while
almost new, have no resale potential.

They do, however, have relatively large potential to be parted out and
scrapped. Almost new size 3 contactors, breakers, copper, motors etc.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus23622 wrote:

Who needs a 100 HP motor generator making 417 Hertz?

Ah, yes, I thought they might be of this flavor.
Well, see my previous post. not sure if NASA or the like
can use 417 Hz output, that was probably for IBM mainframes.
But, I worked at NASA Wallops Station for a couple years, and
they had several Air Force radar dishes (in the 60-foot class)
that were on hydraulic servo mounts. They ran off 400 Hz
power, and even the hydraulic pumps ran off 400 Hz motors, so
there was a colossal motor-alternator set for the system.
There are probably other outfits that test aircraft stuff
like fuel pumps and whatnot that could use serious M-G
sets like this.

Jon

Well, I could try to put them on ebay for a couple of weeks.

I honestly do not expect that to work out, but what the hell.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Just a thought,

Jon

NASA would not buy from me, that's the problem.

increase your prices 50x and maybe the will.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Just a thought,

Jon

NASA would not buy from me, that's the problem.

increase your prices 50x and maybe the will.

And I should also rename my compeny to DynoCrap Inc

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Before you scrap these beauties - consider they
might be worth something to you.

I use a rotary to generate 3 phase.

Simple 220 AC on the motor side and take 3-pase off the
generator side.

What are the names on them - any specs ?

100 HP is very large and 14K pounds is a few pallets!

Martin

On 9/29/2012 8:36 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:
I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Before you scrap these beauties - consider they
might be worth something to you.

I use a rotary to generate 3 phase.

Simple 220 AC on the motor side and take 3-pase off the
generator side.

What are the names on them - any specs ?

100 HP is very large and 14K pounds is a few pallets!

Kato motor-generators, 60 Hz in, 417 Hz out, 100 HP motor, 75 kVa
generator IIRC. Each weighs 2,800 lbs.

Martin

On 9/29/2012 8:36 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:
I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:09:30 -0500, Pete C. wrote:

Richard wrote:

[...]

Not to mention that if it's an AC motor and a DC generator, that's a
component that's being replaced more and more by electronics.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:09:32 -0500, Ignoramus23622

On 2012-09-30, Richard wrote:
On 9/29/2012 8:36 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:
I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

If it works (?) it's worth a hell of a lot more than scrap value!

Who needs a 100 HP motor generator making 417 Hertz?

Someone making a hybrid electric bus?

Find an avionics client?

I got a grand last night from the golf cart my neighbor gave to me. I
had lots of expenses in repair, though: $4.95 for a 10" battery cable.

Recycling is good!

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Elson wrote:

Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Did you ever see any Microdyne or L3-Com telemetry receivers?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

That depends on how you scrap them. As a whole unit, or separate the
copper & steel. An air chisel will cut the windings so they can be
removed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

I bought them as complete units and I expect that I will be scrapping
them and selling off contactors and such.

When I look up prices of "scrap electric motors", I only see prices
published for fractional horsepower motors.

My question is, are large motors valued at a higher price per lb, or
lower, than fractional motors.

The total weight of these devices is 14,000 lbs, so I better do a good
research before selecting a particular scrap yard.

That depends on how you scrap them. As a whole unit, or separate the
copper & steel. An air chisel will cut the windings so they can be
removed.

I was planning to scrap the motors (stripped of electrical controls
and enclosures) as a whole.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2012-09-30, Richard wrote:
[...]

Awesome! This kind of stuff is what makes life fun!

In this case, I would need to find a user of an old IBM mainframe who
needs a 415 Hz power supply. Which is not something that I hold my
breath for.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login...number%3D44248

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 9/29/2012 10:32 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:

... these units, while almost new, have no resale potential.

Just out of curiosity, where did they come from/what was their use/why
scrapped?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, dpb wrote:
On 9/29/2012 10:32 PM, Ignoramus23622 wrote:

... these units, while almost new, have no resale potential.

Just out of curiosity, where did they come from/what was their use/why
scrapped?

--

I believe that they were powering old IBM mainframes.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 30, 12:05*am, Ignoramus23622 ignoramus23...@NOSPAM.
23622.invalid wrote:

What are the names on them - any specs ?

Kato motor-generators, 60 Hz in, 417 Hz out, 100 HP motor, 75 kVa
generator IIRC. Each weighs 2,800 lbs.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

Since they are made by Kato, I doubt there is any way to separate the
motor part from the generator part. If that is possible, you might be
able to sell the motor part and scrap the generator part.

Many years ago I toured a plant that used similar motor generators to
power Florescent lighting. They claimed that by using a higher
frequency the lamps were more efficient. But I think those days are
gone as the electronic ballasts essentially do just that. But you
might check with one or more of the folks that make ballasts for
florescent lighting.

As for the price of large motors for scrap. Call three scrap yards
and see what they will pay.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, wrote:
On Sep 30, 12:05?am, Ignoramus23622 ignoramus23...@NOSPAM.
What are the names on them - any specs ?

Kato motor-generators, 60 Hz in, 417 Hz out, 100 HP motor, 75 kVa

415 Hz, sorry

generator IIRC. Each weighs 2,800 lbs.

For scrap purposes, they are both electric motors. They are about 100
HP in size.

Since they are made by Kato, I doubt there is any way to separate the
motor part from the generator part.

While I will soon know for sure, this is indeed what I expect, that
they are closely coupled.

If that is possible, you might be able to sell the motor part and
scrap the generator part.

I am just thinking out loud, but, even if they are closely coupled,
the motor part probably has a SAE bolt pattern, so that it can be used
where other similar SAE motors are used, say to replace a diesel
engine or some such.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/82579021/415-HZ-DESIGN

Many years ago I toured a plant that used similar motor generators to
power Florescent lighting. They claimed that by using a higher
frequency the lamps were more efficient. But I think those days are
gone as the electronic ballasts essentially do just that. But you
might check with one or more of the folks that make ballasts for
florescent lighting.

They are all moving to this newfangled green energy compliant stuff,
doubtfully anyone would want it.

As for the price of large motors for scrap. Call three scrap yards
and see what they will pay.

Yep, will do indeed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 2012-09-30, wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where did they come from/what was their use/why
scrapped?

I believe that they were powering old IBM mainframes.

Hmmm....I'da thunk those would have been long gone ere now...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 30, 11:41*am, Ignoramus6882
wrote:

Since they are made by Kato, I doubt there is any way to separate the
motor part from the generator part.

While I will soon know for sure, this is indeed what I expect, that
they are closely coupled.

I am just thinking out loud, but, even if they are closely coupled,
the motor part probably has a SAE bolt pattern, so that it can be used
where other similar SAE motors are used, say to replace a diesel
engine or some such.

A very long time ago I had a very little to do with a Kato motor
generator. It was DC to AC. As I remember the motor and generator
were all on one shaft. This was for a weight critical application so
maybe the big ones are a lot different.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where did they come from/what was their use/why
scrapped?

I believe that they were powering old IBM mainframes.

Hmmm....I'da thunk those would have been long gone ere now...

--

Yup, long gone, but their remains are still in some buildings. The
purpose was several-fold. First, hf is easier to filter to DC in each of

The second purpose was to be a UPS, before such things were available.
The flywheel action of all that weight spinning at high speed would be
able to continue to supply power when the commercial power dropped a
cycle or more.

Third, the voltage was constant in spite of commercial power voltage
fluctuations.

My vote is disassemble one to determine the copper value.

Paul

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where did they come from/what was their use/why
scrapped?

I believe that they were powering old IBM mainframes.

Hmmm....I'da thunk those would have been long gone ere now...

New IBM mainframes are still being sold; see following link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_z9 for some of their
characteristics. Mainframes are used for DB apps where 30GB
datasets are kept in RAM for faster processing, or where
hardware-based cryptography or random numbers are needed,
or where "nondisruptive processor replacement" is useful, etc.
Eg, on a z9 "a technician can replace an entire 'processor
book' (system board) without ending any applications and
without restarting any operating systems."

--
jiw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:32:45 -0500, Ignoramus23622

On 2012-09-30, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Just a thought,

Jon

NASA would not buy from me, that's the problem.

But..a NASA supplier would buy from you.

They would then take it, recert it..and then sell it to NASA

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where did they come from/what was their use/why
scrapped?

I believe that they were powering old IBM mainframes.

Hmmm....I'da thunk those would have been long gone ere now...

New IBM mainframes are still being sold; see following link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_z9 for some of their
characteristics. Mainframes are used for DB apps where 30GB
datasets are kept in RAM for faster processing, or where
hardware-based cryptography or random numbers are needed,
or where "nondisruptive processor replacement" is useful, etc.
Eg, on a z9 "a technician can replace an entire 'processor
book' (system board) without ending any applications and
without restarting any operating systems."

All those same features apply to the "midrange" systems these days.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 9/30/2012 2:07 PM, James Waldby wrote:

New IBM mainframes are still being sold; see following link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_z9 for some of their
characteristics....

Well, doh...

I was speaking of the old power supply systems only--altho on looking I
don't/can't find any hard data on the Z system power requirements at all
other than "they're green" BS stuff on the IBM site.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

But..a NASA supplier would buy from you.

They would then take it, recert it..and then sell it to NASA

If NASA were actually doing much going forward, maybe...at this point
they're pretty much neutered...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Just a thought,

Jon

What about the guys who keep vintage WWII aircraft flying? Any chance they
could use one for bench testing and repair on the old avionics? I realize
these are probably bigger than the generators on the planes, but they might
not have anything smaller. Maybe you could donate one to them and get a tax
writeoff equal to the scrap value.

-----
Regards,
Carl Ijames

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

dpb wrote:
On 9/30/2012 2:07 PM, James Waldby wrote:

New IBM mainframes are still being sold; see following link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_z9 for some of their
characteristics....

Well, doh...

I was speaking of the old power supply systems only--altho on looking I
don't/can't find any hard data on the Z system power requirements at all
other than "they're green" BS stuff on the IBM site.

They sure burn power, but no longer needs dynamotors or whatever those
goofy motor-generators are called. three phase 60Hz keeps them happy.

I'm pretty sure some of the CTA trains here in Chicago still have
dynamotors for running the cabin lighting. Some of the railcars must be
hitting 40 years old by now. The trains are powered by 600 volts DC.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 9/30/2012 6:27 PM, Cydrome Leader wrote:
wrote:
On 9/30/2012 2:07 PM, James Waldby wrote:

New IBM mainframes are still being sold; see following link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_z9 for some of their
characteristics....

Well, doh...

I was speaking of the old power supply systems only--altho on looking I
don't/can't find any hard data on the Z system power requirements at all
other than "they're green" BS stuff on the IBM site.

They sure burn power, but no longer needs dynamotors or whatever those
goofy motor-generators are called. three phase 60Hz keeps them happy.

I was sure of that (or at least thought I was.. ) and I know the
larger server farms use oodles but nothing like the older machines.

I'm so old I'm of the day when we were still using the Philco 2000 w/
the 27 7-track tapes...and it was a (relatively) low-power as was first
transistorized machine introduced in the class...

Never had much occasion on IBM--after Philco were CDC or Cray shops
primarily altho ORNL did have an IBM by time moved to Oak Ridge I had
shifted my focus to embedded systems in a shift from one end of the
computing genre to nearly the other extreme...did a couple of small
tasks for X-10 on the IBM/DEC-20 combo but not enough to do more than
say ran a couple of jobs on them...SAIC had gone VAX and were trying to
do everything in house on it to pay the bill instead of using client
machine if at all possible when did have needs. But, for about that
period from the CDC before the PC was capable enough to do useful
simulation, etc., I was almost totally involved w/ robotics for REMOTEC
or monitoring/control systems for the utilities replacing/augmenting the
original nuclear station analog control systems once NRC finally lifted
the ban on their use in safety/control systems.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-09-30, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus23622 wrote:

I have several electric motor-like things, they are called
motor-generators. It is a motor paired to a generator.

If this has 400 Hz output, the aviation folks might be interested,
although 100 Hp is probably more than they need. There are places
that run really heavy 400-Hz loads, however, such as where NASA
runs air force radar dishes for tracking radars and telemetry.

Just a thought,

Jon

NASA would not buy from me, that's the problem.

Based on my most brutally honest evaluation, these units, while
almost new, have no resale potential.

They do, however, have relatively large potential to be parted out and
scrapped. Almost new size 3 contactors, breakers, copper, motors etc.

Cut the windings out and sell the copper separately from the frames.
You will get more for the copper alone tnan for the entire M-G sets -
and still have the steel left. Cases are likely maleable iron - which
has different value than steel - and is worth more separated than
mixed.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 07:53:32 -0500, Ignoramus6882

On 2012-09-30, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ignoramus23622 wrote:

[...]

Not much. Strip them and make about $50 an hour

Stepping Motors, Hobby Motors for Sale [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 26th 06 03:56 PM
Big scrap motors RoyJ Metalworking 2 April 15th 06 08:01 AM
FS: DC Motors, Stepping Motors Surplus and Salvage therepairman Electronics Repair 0 December 12th 04 06:05 PM
Thermal Protection Rating on small electric motors 1_Patriotic_Guy Home Repair 6 October 19th 04 12:48 AM
FS: DC Motors, Stepping Motors Surplus and Salvage Kristy Electronics Repair 0 October 6th 04 03:24 AM