DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The Gold Gopher (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/346680-gold-gopher.html)

Steve B[_13_] September 19th 12 11:50 PM

The Gold Gopher

Well, I have had some movement on my invention idea after putting an ad in
Anchorage, Craigslist.

I am going to meet with two builders/investors/adventurers in Vegas in the
next month or so. One is from New Zealand, and the other from the Virgin
Islands.

Both had the same idea I did. That something better could be done to
improve some of the practices currently being used in the recreational and
light commercial gold recovery areas.

Who knows what could happen?

Steve