DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Metalworking... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/346474-metalworking.html)

Pete C. September 15th 12 04:02 PM

Metalworking...

Some of us still do it...

Most recent project and first project on the new lathe, started last
Saturday and mostly complete now. It is essentially a clone of a
Glidecam XR-series stabilizer, it falls between their 2000 and 4000
sizes, probably about a 3500.

http://wpnet.us/glidecam/mostly_complete_smaller.jpg

Larry Jaques[_4_] September 15th 12 06:23 PM

Metalworking...

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:02:54 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Some of us still do it...

Most recent project and first project on the new lathe, started last
Saturday and mostly complete now. It is essentially a clone of a
Glidecam XR-series stabilizer, it falls between their 2000 and 4000
sizes, probably about a 3500.

http://wpnet.us/glidecam/mostly_complete_smaller.jpg

Purty cool, Pete. Are you a videographer?

--
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Pete C. September 15th 12 06:55 PM

Metalworking...

wrote:

Some of us still do it...

Most recent project and first project on the new lathe, started last
Saturday and mostly complete now. It is essentially a clone of a
Glidecam XR-series stabilizer, it falls between their 2000 and 4000
sizes, probably about a 3500.

http://wpnet.us/glidecam/mostly_complete_smaller.jpg

Purty cool, Pete. Are you a videographer?

I used to be to some extent, not so much these days. However my stress
levels are far too high lately, so I needed a good shop project to help
maintain some level of sanity.