DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/345048-re-nice-syncrowave-300-iggy.html)

Ignoramus774 August 14th 12 10:30 PM

Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy.

On 2012-08-14, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
This isn't Ebay, so there isn't a feedback mechanism except by making a
post.

I got my Syncrowave 300 from Ig today. Nice!

Single phase, foot pedal, small torch (good for what I do), torch water
cooler, all cables, gas flow gauge (looks brand new), rolling gear with
tank racks, and all well-palleted and strapped and stretch wrapped.

It's a nice "indoor" machine that's never really seen the rigors of a
welding shop, so it looks as good as its age would permit.

The only problem was that the coolant hose wasn't plugged, and it dripped
coolant (water wash-off) on the machine in transit. But that didn't hurt
anything, and came right off with a wet rag.

I haven't fired it up yet, but Iggy tested it before shipping as part of
the deal.

LLoyd

Thanks for being an awesome buyer. Let us know how it works.