DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Another stalker in the wings... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/344675-re-another-stalker-wings.html)

Steve B[_13_] August 7th 12 01:40 AM

Another stalker in the wings...

"Gunner Asch" wrote

If I was 20 yrs younger..Id be gone from here like a shot.

Gunner

In 1974, I dropped everything, and went to diving school in Houston. Best
thing I ever did. Lived in Lafayette, LA, but was in Texas a lot, going to
jobs, spending time with friends, etc. Loved every minute I have ever spent
in Texas, rain, humidity, skeeters, ticks, chiggers, and all. They also
grow some damn fine women down there, too. I think it's the humidity.

Steve