DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bridgeport mill for sale with dro, X axis power feed (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/344617-bridgeport-mill-sale-dro-x-axis-power-feed.html)

John August 5th 12 09:21 PM

Bridgeport mill for sale with dro, X axis power feed

I have a Bridgeport variable speed 2J head mill with a new ( six months
old) DRO and a power feed on the X axis. The machine is in good
condition and I has been in the shop for some time. The only reason I
am selling it is that I bought three Lagun FTV-3 mills at auction which
have a bigger table and more work area as well as a 40 taper spindle on
one of them. The machine is located in NE PA. I also have a couple
of other machines that I am selling including a South Bend lathe 9A, a
Rockford vertical slotter, and a Furst which is another bridgeport type
mill only a little bigger also with variable speed.
If anyone is interested you can e-mail me and I will send pictures and a
complete description.

John