DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   If you carry a gun, people know that you are crazy (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/344247-re-if-you-carry-gun-people-know-you-crazy.html)

Steve B[_13_] July 28th 12 04:15 PM

If you carry a gun, people know that you are crazy

"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote

Crazy people such as yourself can't judge if anyone else is crazy.

I came up with the following early in life: Mentally ill people have
challenges, and know there's something wrong with them, and that they want
or need change. Crazy people don't have a clue that there's anything wrong
with them, that they are perfectly sane, and thinks everyone else is crazy
but them.

(insert applause here)

Steve

Michael A. Terrell July 28th 12 05:10 PM

Steve B wrote:

"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote

Crazy people such as yourself can't judge if anyone else is crazy.

I came up with the following early in life: Mentally ill people have
challenges, and know there's something wrong with them, and that they want
or need change. Crazy people don't have a clue that there's anything wrong
with them, that they are perfectly sane, and thinks everyone else is crazy
but them.

(insert applause here)

BOOO!

Crazy means that you aren't afraid to laugh when the world kicks you
in the teeth. You ignore the SOBs and keep on doing what you have to,
to survive.

The insane don't know they've been kicked in the teeth, and keep on
babbling about crazy people.