DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CNCs Speed Machining Processes (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/342363-cncs-speed-machining-processes.html)

Ed Huntress June 13th 12 10:08 PM

CNCs Speed Machining Processes

With sympathy and understanding for my friends at SME and
_Manufacturing Engineering_, I think somebody was burned out when they
wrote the cover headline for the current issue:

http://content.yudu.com/A1wx68/ManuE...rces/index.htm

I think that "CNCs Speed Machining Processes" was the title of an
article I wrote for _American Machinist_, 35 years ago. g

--
Ed Huntress

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] June 13th 12 10:19 PM

CNCs Speed Machining Processes

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

I think that "CNCs Speed Machining Processes" was the title of an
article I wrote for _American Machinist_, 35 years ago. g

And YOU were a little late G.

Lloyd