DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Zimmerman winning in the court of public opinion (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/341525-re-zimmerman-winning-court-public-opinion.html)

David R. Birch May 26th 12 06:30 PM

Zimmerman winning in the court of public opinion

On 5/25/2012 1:48 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

Your words where you keep portraying yourself as an expert in survey
methodology, you mean.

I don't see any such words.

Yes, you do. Everyone sees them.

I don't see them! Where can I get the secret decoder ring?

David

Ed Huntress May 26th 12 08:37 PM

Zimmerman winning in the court of public opinion

On Sat, 26 May 2012 12:30:59 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 5/25/2012 1:48 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

Your words where you keep portraying yourself as an expert in survey
methodology, you mean.

I don't see any such words.

Yes, you do. Everyone sees them.

I don't see them! Where can I get the secret decoder ring?

David

If you can get him to loan it to you, pass it on, will you? It must be
better than X-ray vision. g

--
Ed Huntress