DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OW (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/341340-re-ow.html)

Karl Townsend May 22nd 12 06:08 PM

OW

Can you sing worth a **** as a baritone or bass? Barry Gibbs and
the BeeGee's made a ton of money singing falsetto sopano.

HEY DON, I thought you didn't come here any more. Bet a lot of folks
are glad to see a sign off you.

In high school, I took choir for a class. the teacher asked me to help
out by only mouthing the words and not make a sound. So, lip sink has
been around a long time.

Karl

Michael A. Terrell May 23rd 12 03:01 PM

OW

Karl Townsend wrote:

Can you sing worth a **** as a baritone or bass? Barry Gibbs and
the BeeGee's made a ton of money singing falsetto sopano.

HEY DON, I thought you didn't come here any more. Bet a lot of folks
are glad to see a sign off you.

In high school, I took choir for a class. the teacher asked me to help
out by only mouthing the words and not make a sound. So, lip sink has
been around a long time.

The word is 'sync' but in your case, you may be right. ;-)