DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - citizens band 10 and 13 codes (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/339089-ot-citizens-band-10-13-codes.html)

Stormin Mormon[_7_] April 19th 12 03:23 PM

OT - citizens band 10 and 13 codes

Well, they do use metal antennas....

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

http://www.nwcbradio.com/ten_codes.html

10 Codes

There are 200 10-Codes in use, approximately
50 of these are used by the police, fire and CB
radio operators, while others have combined
meanings depending on the service. Below is a
list of the most commonly used 10-Codes:

(Any 10-Code signal can be made into a
question by using it as a question)

10-1 Receiving Poorly
10-2 Receiving Well
10-3 Stop Transmitting
10-4 OK, Message Received
10-5 Relay Message
10-6 Busy, Stand By
10-7 Out of Service, Leaving Air
10-8 In Service, Subject To Call
10-9 Repeat Message
10-10 Trnsmssn Cmpltd, Stndng By
10-11 Talking Too Rapidly
10-12 Visitors Present
10-13 Advise Wx and Road Conditions
10-16 Make Pickup At_______________
10-17 Urgent Business
10-18 Anything For Us?
10-19 Nothing For You, Rtrn To Base
10-20 My Location Is_______________
10-21 Call By Landline
10-22 Report In Person To__________
10-23 Stand By
10-24 Completed Last Assignment
10-25 Can You Contact______________
10-26 Disregard Last Information
10-27 I Am Moving To Channel_______
10-28 Identify Your Station
10-29 Time Is Up For Contact
10-30 Does Not Conform To FCC Rules
10-32 I Will Give You A Radio Check
10-33 EMRGNCY TRFFC AT THIS STATION
10-34 Trbl At Ths Sttn, Help Needed
10-35 Confidential Information
10-36 Correct Time Is______________
10-37 Wrecker Needed At____________
10-38 Ambulance Needed At__________
10-39 Your Message Delivered
10-41 Please Tune To Channel
10-42 Traffic Accident At___________
10-43 Traffic Tieup At______________
10-44 I Have A Message For You
10-45 All Units Within Range Report
10-50 Break channel
10-60 What is next message number?
10-62 Unable to copy, use phone
10-63 Net directed to
10-64 Net clear
10-65 =Awaiting your next message/assignment
10-67 All units comply
10-70 Fire at _____
10-71 Proceed with transmission in sequence
10-77 Negative contact
10-81 Reserve hotel room for ______
10-82 Reserve room for _____
10-84 My telephone number is ______
10-85 My address is _____
10-90 I Have TVI
10-91 Talk closer to the microphone
10-92 Your Tx Is Out Of Adjustment
10-93 Check my frequency on this channel
10-94 Please give me a long count (1-10)
10-95 Tnx Dead Carrier For 5 Seconds
10-99 Mission completed, all units secure
10-100 5-Min. Brk, Commonly RestRoom
10-200 Police Needed At______________

13 Codes

Good Copy

13-1 All units can copy you and think you're
an idiot.
13-2 Yes, I copy you, but I'm ignoring you.
13-3 You're beautiful when you're angry.
13-4 Sorry 'bout that, Big Fella.
13-5 Same to you, Mack!
13-6 OK, so I goofed, none of us are human.
13-7 If you can't copy me it must be your
fault because I'm running 3,000 watts.

OPERATORS

13-20 Is your mike clinking or are your uppers
loose again?
13-21 Good grief are you being paid by the word?
13-22 Lady, is that your voice or did you install
a steam whistle?
13-33 If you had spoken for another 30 seconds
you would have been eligible for a Broadcast
Station license.
13-24 Y'know, you made more sense last time when
you were smashed.
13-25 Some of the local operators and I have
chipped in to purchase your rig from you. Have
you considered stamp collecting?
13-26 Next time you eat garlic would you talk
farther from the mike?

TECHNICAL

13-40 Your signal sounds great, now shut off the
set and give me a land line so I can find out what
you want!
13-41 Either my receiver is out of alignment or
you're on channel 28.
13-42 Either my speaker cone is ripped or you
better try it again when you sober up a little.
13-43 That was a beautiful. Now try it with your
mike connected.
13-44 I love the way your new rig sounds, now I
know why the manufacturer dis-continued that model
so fast.
13-45 Your transmitter must have a short circuit
because there's smoke coming from my loudspeaker.
13-46 That's a new antenna? could get a better
signal out of a 6-inch piece of damp string!
13-47 What a fantastic signal-give me a few
minutes to bring the mobile unit to your driveway
so I can copy your message.

SIDEBANDERS

13-50 Say, fella, can you slide that thing down
250 KHz?
13-51 You've tried the upperside-band, you've
tried the lower side, you've even tried both sides,
hope you're satisfied. Now will you go QRT so we
can use the center slot?
13-52 Only good thing about hear-ing you on
Single Sideband is that with only 1 sideband
you're only half as offensive as you were on AM!
13-53 Attention AM station on centre slot: Just
because they won't talk to you on your own
channels what makes you think we'll talk to
you here?

©2002 webtemplateszone.com free web templates
at webtemplateszone.com