DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Titanic at 100 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/338854-titanic-100-a.html)

Jim Wilkins[_2_] April 15th 12 12:10 AM

Titanic at 100

In case anyone missed it, tonight is the 100 year anniversary of the
sinking.

jsw

Cydrome Leader April 15th 12 12:54 AM

Titanic at 100

Jim Wilkins wrote:
In case anyone missed it, tonight is the 100 year anniversary of the
sinking.

jsw

whoops, I missed it the first time too.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] April 15th 12 01:04 AM

Titanic at 100

I'll probably miss the next 100, too.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Richard[_9_] April 15th 12 01:52 AM

Titanic at 100

On 4/14/2012 6:10 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
In case anyone missed it, tonight is the 100 year anniversary of the
sinking.

jsw

I liked the Wright Brothers 100 year anniversary better.

Ed Huntress April 15th 12 02:05 AM

Titanic at 100

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 19:10:08 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

In case anyone missed it, tonight is the 100 year anniversary of the
sinking.

jsw

I heard on the news tonight (New York) that people are getting onto
boats, heading out into the harbor, and having Titanic parties.

'Sounds pretty morbid to me. Maybe they're looking for icebergs.

--
Ed Huntress

[email protected] April 15th 12 03:24 AM

Titanic at 100

wrote:

In case anyone missed it, tonight is the 100 year anniversary of the
sinking.

jsw

I heard on the news tonight (New York) that people are getting onto
boats, heading out into the harbor, and having Titanic parties.

'Sounds pretty morbid to me. Maybe they're looking for icebergs.

Or disposing of their own portions of ice.

Jim Wilkins[_2_] April 15th 12 01:38 PM

Titanic at 100

wrote:

In case anyone missed it, tonight is the 100 year anniversary of the
sinking.

jsw

I heard on the news tonight (New York) that people are getting onto
boats, heading out into the harbor, and having Titanic parties.

'Sounds pretty morbid to me. Maybe they're looking for icebergs.
Ed Huntress

Arctic ice NEVER reaches 42N, the latitude of Spain.

They are placing wreaths on the grave of their ancestors and
relatives.

jsw

Ed Huntress April 15th 12 01:38 PM

Titanic at 100

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:38:24 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

In case anyone missed it, tonight is the 100 year anniversary of the
sinking.

jsw

I heard on the news tonight (New York) that people are getting onto
boats, heading out into the harbor, and having Titanic parties.

'Sounds pretty morbid to me. Maybe they're looking for icebergs.
Ed Huntress

Arctic ice NEVER reaches 42N, the latitude of Spain.

That was a joke.

They are placing wreaths on the grave of their ancestors and
relatives.

jsw

It's a long ride out from New York Harbor.

--
Ed Huntress