DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   When dissent is just a click away (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/338517-re-when-dissent-just-click-away.html)

David R. Birch April 9th 12 01:58 AM

When dissent is just a click away

On 4/8/2012 3:26 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

He's right. There's only one race. The human race. Everything else is
just adaptation due to different environments and that's fading as the
world becomes more interconnected.

Hawwke-ptooey

Note this day! Hawwke-ptooey actually said something I agree with!

David

Richard[_9_] April 9th 12 03:42 AM

On 4/8/2012 7:58 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 4/8/2012 3:26 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

He's right. There's only one race. The human race. Everything else is
just adaptation due to different environments and that's fading as the
world becomes more interconnected.

Hawwke-ptooey

Note this day! Hawwke-ptooey actually said something I agree with!

David

Yep. Hell froze over, and we can hear the warning siren for the end of
time!

Scary, isn't it.

jk April 9th 12 06:28 AM

"David R. Birch" wrote:

On 4/8/2012 3:26 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

He's right. There's only one race. The human race. Everything else is
just adaptation due to different environments and that's fading as the
world becomes more interconnected.

Hawwke-ptooey

Note this day! Hawwke-ptooey actually said something I agree with!

David

Yeah it makes 5 for me , I think.
jk