DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Alternative to MacMaster-Carr? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/338420-re-alternative-macmaster-carr.html)

Wes[_5_] April 6th 12 10:56 PM

Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

Ignoramus23750 wrote:

I agree, and for the same reason. MSC also publishes their catalog on CD.

I get McMaster catalog every year, nyah, nyah, nyah.

I get it also but, now we have some idiotic stock room management company running the
parts crib and MRO ordering. What a freaking fail. What I could get tomorrow I can now
get in a week while supposidly saving the company money. I'd really like to go on about
this but I stay in deep cover mode in regards to the job.

I truely miss dealing with the nice lady, with 5 weeks of vacation, in the front office
that actually cared. Even with her time off she beats the socks off of the management
company we have now.

I bet I don't get the next catalog. :(

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller