DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I'm back (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/337470-im-back.html)

Steve B[_13_] March 18th 12 03:31 AM

I'm back

Busy, and computer took a dump. Back on now.

Steve

Dennis March 18th 12 04:37 AM

I'm back

"Steve B" wrote in message

Busy, and computer took a dump. Back on now.

Steve

If I were dyslexic I could interpret your post in many ways!

Hawke[_3_] March 18th 12 11:41 PM

I'm back

On 3/17/2012 8:31 PM, Steve B wrote:
Busy, and computer took a dump. Back on now.

Never even missed you in the least.

Hawke

[email protected] March 19th 12 01:56 AM

I'm back

On Mar 18, 7:41*pm, Hawke wrote:
On 3/17/2012 8:31 PM, Steve B wrote:

Busy, and computer took a dump. *Back on now.

Never even missed you in the least.

Hawke

I missed you. Always good to read about actual metalworking.

I am in pretty much the same shape. Had Windows XP and Ubuntu on the
computer and something happened to Ubuntu. Then I screwed up while
trying to fix that and had to reload Windows. Now I am almost back
to normal, but Windows is not connecting to the internet.

Dan