DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   [Way OT] Ping Larry (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/337422-%5Bway-ot%5D-ping-larry.html)

Winston March 16th 12 09:32 PM

[Way OT] Ping Larry

I'm in the middle of writing a firmware spec and
my mind is wandering.

It occurred to me that I want teeshirts that
read:

"Undefined: Read as '0'"

"This expression intentionally left blank."

"Contents may have settled during shipping."

[And upside down, in isosceles triangle (angle
corrected format:]

"Shut up. You are *NOT* funny."

:)

--Winston

Michael A. Terrell March 17th 12 03:15 AM

[Way OT] Ping Larry

Winston wrote:

I'm in the middle of writing a firmware spec and
my mind is wandering.

It occurred to me that I want teeshirts that
read:

"Undefined: Read as '0'"

"This expression intentionally left blank."

"Contents may have settled during shipping."

[And upside down, in isosceles triangle (angle
corrected format:]

"Shut up. You are *NOT* funny."

"100% recycled bugs!"