DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Since Rush has apologized for his comments, will his mad dog supporters do the same? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/336859-re-since-rush-has-apologized-his-comments-will-his-mad-dog-supporters-do-same.html)

Ed Huntress March 6th 12 02:46 PM

Since Rush has apologized for his comments, will his mad dog supporters do the same?

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:36:38 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm demanding an immediate apology for calling us mindless.

How about, "mental sluts"? "Intellectual prostitutes"?

Do you like them better? Rush and his dittoheads would approve, eh?

--
Ed Huntress

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"LURKER" wrote in message
.. .

Mindless dittoheads I guess, but what does it mean when the dittohead
controller makes an apology (of sorts) but they carry on regardless?

I guess it's a question for a clinical psychologist or something.

Too_Many_Tools March 6th 12 06:16 PM

wrote:
I'm demanding an immediate apology for calling us mindless.

How about, "mental sluts"? "Intellectual prostitutes"?

Do you like them better? Rush and his dittoheads would approve, eh?

--
Ed Huntress

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"LURKER" wrote in message
.. .

Mindless dittoheads I guess, but *what does it mean when the dittohead
controller makes an apology (of sorts) but they carry on regardless?

I guess it's a question for a clinical psychologist or something.- Hide quoted text -

*Snicker*

Good one Ed.

Wish I had said it first.

TMT