DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why doesn't Rush run for President? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/336831-re-why-doesnt-rush-run-president.html)

[email protected] March 6th 12 06:03 AM

Why doesn't Rush run for President?

On Monday, March 5, 2012 5:38:14 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Come on boys....let's see your best stuff walk the talk.

I am sure he would corner the slut and whore segment of the vote.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Rush has 15 million unique listeners per week, making him #1 radio.
His listeners are mostly well off middle aged white men.

To become Pres, he would need 65 million votes.
To win this, the candidate must have suburban white women.

Too_Many_Tools March 6th 12 06:23 PM

Why doesn't Rush run for President?

On Mar 6, 12:03*am, "
wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2012 5:38:14 PM UTC-8, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Come on boys....let's see your best stuff walk the talk.

I am sure he would corner the slut and whore segment of the vote.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Rush has 15 million unique listeners per week, making him #1 radio.
His listeners are mostly well off middle aged white men.

To become Pres, he would need 65 million votes.
To win this, the candidate must have suburban white women.

HAD an unknown number of listeners last week.

He now has FEWER listeners this week.

See the trend.

It is called a Death Spiral.

TMT