Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Size is This Ball Screw Likely to Be

Its metric. I bought it off Ebay a while back because the price was right,
but I can't find the descriptive number anywhere now. I would like to get
some more the same size, but longer for an application, but for the life of
me I can't recall the screw number to look for. Its 6mm diameter and the
pitch is about 1mm.