DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Attention creditors (including the State of California) of MarkWieber of Taft, CA...money is coming his way (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/336579-re-attention-creditors-including-state-california-markwieber-taft-ca-money-coming-his-way.html)

Steve W.[_4_] March 1st 12 05:52 AM

Attention creditors (including the State of California) of MarkWieber of Taft, CA...money is coming his way

Benny Fishhole wrote:

But Ive just submitted his header information with a favor request. Lets
see if he wins like poor old Cliff did, shall we?

Neither you nor anyone you know had anything to do with Huprich's death.

You didn't "submit" his header information anywhere.

or Curl's either... :)

cue the Douchebag...

You mean Clifford Huprich who was VERY lucky when he was about 20. He
was facing a 20 year prison sentence for being a dope dealer while in
college...

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=6339,2703915

--
Steve W.

George Plimpton March 1st 12 03:53 PM

Attention creditors (including the State of California) of MarkWieber of Taft, CA...money is coming his way

On 3/1/2012 1:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:52:01 -0500, "Steve
wrote:

Benny Fishhole wrote:

But Ive just submitted his header information with a favor request. Lets
see if he wins like poor old Cliff did, shall we?
Neither you nor anyone you know had anything to do with Huprich's death.

You didn't "submit" his header information anywhere.

or Curl's either... :)

cue the Douchebag...

You mean Clifford Huprich who was VERY lucky when he was about 20. He
was facing a 20 year prison sentence for being a dope dealer while in
college...

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=6339,2703915

Maybe he violated his parole and really isnt dead..but in Jackson
prison?

One wonders if he was killed by someone who gave him a hotshot via his
IV bag after a routine hemmoroid operation?

He wasn't "killed", gummer. He fell ill and died.

Too_Many_Tools March 1st 12 09:53 PM

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...&id=HNwhAAAAIB...

--
Steve W.

Steve the Snitch...you would not survive long in jail.

TMT