DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Why do you have a right to your money?" (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/336022-re-why-do-you-have-right-your-money.html)

David R. Birch February 19th 12 02:13 PM

"Why do you have a right to your money?"

On 2/18/2012 10:12 PM, wrote:
Gunner wrote in
:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:01:42 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry wrote:

There are ways to use cats to make more cats. That is often what
happens when someone has extra cats.

That's the same way that we get surplus liberals.

Indeed. And the same way we get rid of surplus cats, also works with
surplus liberals.

is it just one republican sockpuppet or do they all repeat the same things?

Probably just dem sock puppets arguing with rep sock puppets, then.

Nothing new here, move along..

David