DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!" (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/335840-re-willard-mitt-romney-im-not-concerned-poor.html)

Ed Huntress February 15th 12 04:36 PM

WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:40:57 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Feb 15, 12:15*am, George Plimpton wrote:

Nader *clearly* is looking at the number of people earning less than
$20,000 per year and concluding they all work full time. *But they don't.

Nader is a *classic* instance of someone lying with figures

Not to stir up the pot, or anything (I personally don't like Nader for
a number of reasons not relevant to this discussion), but you are
coming to the unsubstantiated conclusion that a significant number of
people earning less than $20K/yr are working part time. Since this is
an ongoing theme in this thread, how about you providing some
substantiating backup for that claim?

People making minimum wage, working a normal week and with one week of
vacation, make less than $15,000.

--
Ed Huntress