DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fadal machining center (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/333670-fadal-machining-center.html)

Gerry[_2_] December 30th 11 02:31 PM

Fadal machining center

I have been offered the chance to buy a Fadal 16X20 machining center
and am looking for info on this machine. I don't have any idea what
the specs are or even the age because I have not seen it yet. Can any
of you offer a site where I can go look to see exactly what this
machine is before I go look at it? Or a model number that might be
close so I can do a websearch? Just Fadal 16X20 brings up way too much
questionable info. Ballpark, what would something like this be worth?
$10K? $30K?

[email protected] December 30th 11 05:27 PM

Fadal machining center

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:31:22 -0800 (PST), Gerry
wrote:

I have been offered the chance to buy a Fadal 16X20 machining center
and am looking for info on this machine. I don't have any idea what
the specs are or even the age because I have not seen it yet. Can any
of you offer a site where I can go look to see exactly what this
machine is before I go look at it? Or a model number that might be
close so I can do a websearch? Just Fadal 16X20 brings up way too much
questionable info. Ballpark, what would something like this be worth?
$10K? $30K?

You're going to have to find out more. With this info, I'm sure its
worth somewhere between $1 and $60K

Karl