DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Merry Christmas RCMers (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/333469-merry-christmas-rcmers.html)

Wes[_5_] December 25th 11 04:53 AM

Merry Christmas RCMers

I hope all will be enjoying the holiday with frieds and loved ones.

Merry Christmas!

Wes

Tom Gardner[_6_] December 25th 11 05:59 AM

Merry Christmas RCMers

On 12/24/2011 11:53 PM, Wes wrote:
I hope all will be enjoying the holiday with friends and loved ones.

Merry Christmas!

Wes

You too, Wes!

Michael A. Terrell December 25th 11 06:24 AM

Merry Christmas RCMers

Wes wrote:

I hope all will be enjoying the holiday with frieds and loved ones.

Merry Christmas!

I wish you a Blessed Christmas to you and yours, my friend.

Ed Huntress December 25th 11 06:36 AM

Merry Christmas RCMers

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 23:53:33 -0500, Wes
wrote:

I hope all will be enjoying the holiday with frieds and loved ones.

Merry Christmas!

Wes

And to you and yours, Wes. Merry Christmas, and good health.

--
Ed Huntress

Ignoramus22709 December 25th 11 11:22 AM

Merry Christmas RCMers

Merry Christmas to all.

What has Santa brought you?

Dennis December 25th 11 01:05 PM

Merry Christmas RCMers

"Ignoramus22709" wrote in message
Merry Christmas to all.

What has Santa brought you?

A ho ho ho!

Steve Walker[_4_] December 25th 11 02:03 PM

Merry Christmas RCMers

On 12/24/2011 23:53, Wes wrote:
I hope all will be enjoying the holiday with frieds and loved ones.

Merry Christmas!

Wes

I had fried crullers this morning, and stir fried chicken last evening.
With loved ones. (not fried G)

--
Steve Walker
(remove brain when replying)

Larry Jaques[_4_] December 25th 11 02:30 PM

Merry Christmas RCMers

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 21:05:27 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"Ignoramus22709" wrote in message
m...
Merry Christmas to all.

What has Santa brought you?

A ho ho ho!

So, is wifey gonna let ya do her? (the ho) Remember the raincoat!

On 2011-12-25, Wes wrote:
I hope all will be enjoying the holiday with frieds and loved ones.

I'm spending it alone, with baked, Wes.

I baked a sugar-free devil's food cake for myself for Christmas.

--
Truth loves to go naked.
--Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

Stormin Mormon[_7_] December 26th 11 03:39 PM

Merry Christmas RCMers

Thanks. I visited various friends and dropped off Christmas presents.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus