DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/333173-re-markets-plummet-republican-obstructionism.html)

[email protected] December 18th 11 06:25 PM

Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On Dec 18, 11:22*am, "Scout"
wrote:

Doesn't matter, I had posted a message that was critical of Republicans and
even Bush concerning the Housing bubble and that they weren't without blame.

3 minutes after he responded to my post containing that criticism he
complained that he had never seen a right winger critical of Republicans and
I needed to present proof.

Clearly he sees what he wants to see, so it doesn't matter if it was 2009,
or 3 minutes ago. Hawke will simply ignore it because it doesn't conform to
his views.

I have given up on Hawke. I may point out errors in what he posts to
the group, but it is pointless to point his errors out to Hawke. i
probably will not point out most of his errors to the group as most
people have figured out his lack of comprehension.

Dan