DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Priceless" (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/332965-priceless.html)

Bob Engelhardt December 13th 11 12:06 AM

"Priceless"

You know the credit card ads that enumerate the costs of things, but the
last item is "priceless". I had one of those recently.

My shop is very organized, mainly by having stuff stored in drawers (a
couple hundred of them). By far most of those drawers weren't bought,
but did have a significant cost in rehabbing ones dragged home from the
dump, or building cabinets for them, or building from scratch. But,
having my grandson ask: "Grandbob, how do you always know where
everything is?" - priceless.

I doubt that I'll ever forget that,
Bob

Tom Gardner[_6_] December 13th 11 04:27 PM

"Priceless"

On 12/12/2011 7:06 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
You know the credit card ads that enumerate the costs of things, but the
last item is "priceless". I had one of those recently.

My shop is very organized, mainly by having stuff stored in drawers (a
couple hundred of them). By far most of those drawers weren't bought,
but did have a significant cost in rehabbing ones dragged home from the
dump, or building cabinets for them, or building from scratch. But,
having my grandson ask: "Grandbob, how do you always know where
everything is?" - priceless.

I doubt that I'll ever forget that,
Bob

If this is some divine power I cordially ask you to tell me where all of
MY stuff is!