DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone can guess what size are those electrodes? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/332821-re-anyone-can-guess-what-size-those-electrodes.html)

Brian Lawson December 9th 11 05:19 AM

Anyone can guess what size are those electrodes?

On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:15:17 -0600, Ignoramus12911
wrote:

Any educated guess what size electrodes are those?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360415175150

I am guessing 3/8" for the biggest and 5/16 for the next biggest.

Hey Iggy,

If your dimensions are correct, I don't know, but to me they look like
TIG electrodes, and some would appear to be the thoriated type.

Brian Lawson

Ignoramus12911 December 9th 11 06:00 AM

wrote:

Any educated guess what size electrodes are those?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360415175150

I am guessing 3/8" for the biggest and 5/16 for the next biggest.

Hey Iggy,

If your dimensions are correct, I don't know, but to me they look like
TIG electrodes, and some would appear to be the thoriated type.

The red tipped ones are, definitely.