DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Michigan has achieved full reciprocity for concealed carry (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/332579-re-michigan-has-achieved-full-reciprocity-concealed-carry.html)

[email protected] December 3rd 11 10:05 AM

Michigan has achieved full reciprocity for concealed carry

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 01:50:33 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

"The right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental freedom enshrined in
our Constitution," said Schuette. "I am proud to be an aggressive
defender of our Second Amendment freedoms."

While this is good, the rest of the Michigan Constitution, like due
process and the equal protection thereof, have gone all to **** in
Michigan.
Dave

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 3rd 11 03:48 PM

wrote:

"The right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental freedom enshrined in
our Constitution," said Schuette. "I am proud to be an aggressive
defender of our Second Amendment freedoms."

While this is good, the rest of the Michigan Constitution, like due
process and the equal protection thereof, have gone all to **** in
Michigan.
Dave

How so?

Gunner, Michigan native transplanted to the West

Gunner Asch

[email protected] December 3rd 11 06:51 PM

Michigan has achieved full reciprocity for concealed carry

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 07:48:01 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

How so?
Gunner, Michigan native transplanted to the West

Don't ask me why I am the expert in MI constitutional law matters,
it's a long messy story involving a contract dispute with a former
employer. When is a contract not a contract? When it's made in the
USA.
Dave

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 4th 11 02:17 AM

wrote:

How so?
Gunner, Michigan native transplanted to the West

Don't ask me why I am the expert in MI constitutional law matters,
it's a long messy story involving a contract dispute with a former
employer. When is a contract not a contract? When it's made in the
USA.
Dave

Ah..so its not widespread..but still messy.

Thanks!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

[email protected] December 4th 11 09:18 PM

Michigan has achieved full reciprocity for concealed carry

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 18:17:05 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ah..so its not widespread..but still messy.
Thanks!
Gunner

No. It is widespread. It's now a part of the very rules of civil
procedure. The courts cannot figure out their own process.
Dave