DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good, Light Cordless Drill? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/332294-re-good-light-cordless-drill.html)

[email protected] November 26th 11 07:09 PM

Good, Light Cordless Drill?

I recently bought a Makita combo set of a drill/driver and impact
driver. They come in an aluminm box. They both only have 1/4 hex
drives so I bought a drill chuck with a 1/4 hex shank. The impact
driver is amazing to me for how well it drives big screws considering
its size. It will drive number 14 wood screws into undrilled holes in
a 2x4 without camming out. Both tool are lithium powered and weigh
about half of what my old 9.6 bolt Makita drill weighs. I got mine
online from ACE Hardware for about $140.00.
Eric