Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Both Obama and his occupoop army are math not challenged and clueless.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:32:02 -0500, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On 11/18/2011 1:50 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
//

Tom...considering that you were given your business why are you so
worried about paying your fair share?

Just a greedy conservative who doesn't give a damn about anyone but
yourself?

That reminds me..have you found that job for Gummer that you promised?

TMT

Gunner has a job here anytime he wants. Yep I'm greedy, my "fair share"
AIN'T your cheese-check, crazy-check and free health care. And,
SUUUUURRRREEE I was given my business and it only took me 35 years to
run it into the ground...oh, it's STILL open...damn! The only thing YOU
have open is your zipper!

Still slumming with the trash, I see. Sucker! sigh

Speaking of slumming, I just got a call from, she said, the U.S.
Govermnent, Department of Grants, in Washington DC. The third time I
had her repeat her question in the most -heavy- of Indian accents amid
a sea of other boilerroom callers, I finally understood that she was
saying something like my name, badly mispronounced. I told her who I
was and then she started her spiel. That's all I could take and I was
laughing so hard when the receiver hit the phone base that I was in
tears.

Is anyone going to fall for that scam? I don't know what the actual
scam was, but I sure hope nobody falls for it.

--
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
-- Seneca